Who we are
DApp360 Workforce exists to solve three prevalent problems in developing decentralized applications (DApps) – crypto-assets loss due to coding vulnerabilities, poor scalability, and poor optimization of resources. For aspiring DApp developers, DApp360 Workforce is a career launchpad that rigorously trains, certifies, and job-places talents into lucrative jobs. For employers, DApp360 Workforce is a trustworthy source for proficient blockchain DApp developers who are job-ready on the first day.
DApp360 Workforce is a privately owned limited liability corporation based in Florida, United States. The company was founded by Hassan Michael, a 14-year experienced full-stack software developer. We are a company that firmly believes that people are our most important and most valuable asset. Please allow us to prove our trustworthiness to you.
Our mission is to provide employers with certified and highly proficient DApp developers who can
- mitigate crypto asset losses resulting from coding vulnerabilities,
- boost application’s scalability with increase
- improve optimization in decentralized applications.
Learn more about partnering with DApp360 Workforce.
What Sets DApp360 Workforce Apart
- One-stop shop for training, and hiring proficient DApp developers
- Exclusive and proprietary DApp developers training curriculum
- A career launchpad company for developers founded and led by a developer
- Managed by a blockchain analyst, ambassador, enthusiasts, and meetup organizer
- Niche Job board exclusively for connecting DApp developers and employers
Hiring and career news and advice.
EMURGO Academy partners with DApp360 Workforce
EMURGO Academy partners with DApp360 Workforce April 04, 2022, 08:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time EMURGO Academy™, the leading global learning solutions
The Case To Become A DApp Developer
The Case to become a DApp Developer Decentralized applications (DApp or dApp) are vital to the evolution of blockchain as oxygen is to human life.
How To Give Employees Constructive Feedback
As managers, we intuitively know that giving and getting honest feedback is essential to grow and develop, and to build successful organizations. So why is