- Aptitude testing & assessment
- Free initial screening interview of talent on your behalf based on your priorities
- Developers evaluated by developer
- Effective and efficient recruiting
- AI ranking & matching of talent to job
Developer Buddy – Our Mentorship Program
Employers hiring DApp360 Workforce developers help us provide free, world-class training to aspiring DApp developers who lack the resources. Your partnership enables disadvantaged individuals worldwide to earn a profession and a career. Our Developer Buddy program focuses on using some of our available resources to change the world for good. Giving an individual a job and a career enables them to earn a livelihood and live with dignity. Participating in this social good project is an opportunity for your project to fulfill its social responsibility and corporate good program.
You’re helping us change the world for good, one developer at a time.
Why DApp360 Workforce?
Specialized Job board for Web3 & decentralized application (DApp) development jobs and developers
Our detailed recruiting process involves aptitude tests, evaluations, and assessments by another experienced developer.
Comprehensive training at elite blockchain learning academies for software developers aspiring to be DApp developers
Blockchain/Crypto Specialization “Takes one to know one.” The DApp360 team comprises developers, crypto enthusiasts, blockchain ambassadors, and more.
Focus on Cardano, Ethereum, and Solana blockchain
What Our Clients Are Saying…
DApp360 Workforce Services
DApp360 Workforce provides recruiting services for hiring managers interested in permanently hiring smart contract DApp developers for their DApp projects.
The recruitment process detailed before does not apply to DApp developers who have already completed the D360 training.
This service option includes the following:
- Search And Find
Using job requirements and benefits of the open position, the DApp360 Workforce recruiter searches for potential candidates. This search includes:
- Advertising the position via our network (website, Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, etc.) and our network of third-party partners (LinkedIn, Dice, and other job boards).
- Leveraging our existing talent network.
- Screen And Assessment
- As potential candidates apply, DApp360 Workforce recruiters with blockchain and DApp experiences screens each individual.
- Based on our professional assessment and the job requirements, we may further evaluate candidates as required.
- Evaluation And Vetting
- At this stage, our recruiter performs a technical evaluation of the candidate’s software developer’s strengths and weaknesses.
- DApp360 Workforce explores the candidate’s knowledge of DApp concepts, respective blockchain knowledge, and other general software development skill sets.
- We assess skills including debugging, testing, clean-coding, code maintenance, etc. We also verify the candidate’s education and work experience and credentials.
- Manager Engagement
- The hiring manager will be presented with a list of potential candidates who have successfully been screened, vetted, and evaluated.
- We also brief the hiring manager on our assessment of each candidate on the list.
- The DApp360 Workforce team then turns the recruitment process over to the hiring manager and their HR department to make a hiring decision.
Post blockchain decentralized application (DApp) job openings to our job board. The DApp360 Workforce job board enables hiring managers to advertise jobs, reaching a high-quality targeted audience within the respective blockchain ecosystem and community of interest. You will also have access to our Talent showcase, where you can view and search our prescreened and vetted candidates.
Available job board posting packages include:
- Annual subscription
- One-time posting
- Bundle posting
- D360 training and education of DApp Developers. Learn More
- Vetting and selecting underprivileged aspiring DApp developers. Learn More
Our Featured Talent
Hiring and career news and advice.
EMURGO Academy partners with DApp360 Workforce
EMURGO Academy partners with DApp360 Workforce April 04, 2022, 08:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time EMURGO Academy™, the leading global learning solutions
The Case To Become A DApp Developer
The Case to become a DApp Developer Decentralized applications (DApp or dApp) are vital to the evolution of blockchain as oxygen is to human life.
How To Give Employees Constructive Feedback
As managers, we intuitively know that giving and getting honest feedback is essential to grow and develop, and to build successful organizations. So why is